For those who were absent this morning - we covered topics dealing with the defenses to first degree murder, justifiable/excusable defenses, strict liability, accomplice liability, concurrence, mala in se, mala prohibita, mens rea, actus reus among other things. You missed out on a lot of information.
The next two days you will have your first quiz. Below are the instructions for the quiz:
1. Log into your student email/moodle.
2. Answer the questions that I will place there.
3. The answers to the questions can be found on the slides I have already sent to you as well as the slide I will be sending you or you can research online.
4. Submit the answers to the quiz to me via email by end of class time on Wednesday June 29, 2016.
5. Next time I will see you in class is Thursday June 30, 2016 at 9am in class.
6. For the student on independent study, do the quiz and email to me. You are not expected in class.
7. Remember this purpose of this email is to give you the heads up on the coming two days. I will place the quiz here and via the moodle email, later today or by tomorrow.
If you have any questions, please let me know.