DATE: SEP. 17, 2021 (FRI)
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
VENUE: VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
The OLC Accelerate conference is one of the largest, most impactful professional development experiences in online, blended, and digital learning.
Virtual: September 20-24, 2021
Accelerating Online Learning Worldwide
The OLC Accelerate conference emphasizes the most impactful research and effective practices in online, blended, and digital learning. This conference offers thousands of administrators, designers, and educators a comprehensive list of sessions and activities tailored to addressing the entire community’s challenges and goals.
Learn from hundreds of sessions, workshops, summits, and masterclasses across seven tracks:
Full Virtual Pass - Virtual Conference Only:
The Virtual Conference will run September 20-24, 2021, in a fully virtual format for both presenters and attendees, with sessions offered live via Zoom during the conference week. Additionally, Discovery Sessions and Exposition Foundry Sessions will be presented asynchronously throughout the entire conference. Any virtual pre-conference Master Classes on Friday, September 17 that you may choose to add to your registration will incur an additional fee.
Following are instructions for your conference registration for the OLC Accelerate 2021 Conference. The discount code (in the Steps to Register below) provides complimentary registration for a Full Virtual Pass
STEPS TO REGISTER:
These registration instructions are specific to you. Other attendees may have different instructions, so please do not share this information with anyone else.
Once you are logged into your OLC User account and have entered the registration system, you will see the following options to register for your pass:
· Select your pass option - Full Virtual or All Access
o Go to the quantity (dropdown arrow), change to 1, and then click “Add.”
· Optional: Select the pre-conference Master Class(es) on Friday, September 17, 2021 you’d like to attend and click “Add to Order.”
o Full Virtual Pass: Master Classes are separately ticketed items and are not included with conference registration fee. If you select any Master Classes, you will be responsible for the balance due on those items.
o All Access Pass: Master Classes are included with your registration fee, however they do require pre-registration.
· Proceed to complete the required information within registration.
· Review the Registration Summary (it will show an unadjusted registration fee at this point) then select “Continue.”
· Review the Order Summary/Total, then select “CHECKOUT.” You’ll add a discount code in the next step.
· Enter AC21HBCU (all caps, no spaces) in the “Discount Code” field in the Order Summary panel.
o Click outside of the Discount Code field. (The system will require you to click your mouse outside of the Discount Code field after you enter the code before the “Apply” button is live.)
o Click the “Apply” button
· Click “Complete Transaction.
· You will then see “Payment Successful” and can view/download the receipt. In order to receive conference access instructions, any balance due must be paid in full prior to the start of the conference.
Conference materials for both the onsite and virtual OLC Accelerate programs are accessible to registered attendees on the conference website and virtual conference platform. An OLC User Account is required in order to have access permission to view the recorded sessions (post conference) and access any session materials uploaded by presenters.